Disclosure of Personal Information
We will treat all information we hold about you as private and confidential. For the fulfilment of the Purposes, we may need to disclose and/or share your personal information to the following third parties: -
- law enforcement agencies;
- government agencies;
- companies or individuals that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers;
- any financial institution and charge or credit card issuing companies with which you have or propose to have dealings;
- our business associates in or outside Malaysia;
- any parties to whom you have given us your express or implied consent to disclose; or
- to such other parties as may be permitted under the laws of Malaysia.
The content of the NGIEANN Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the NGIEANN Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the NGIEANN Website without written permission from NGIEANN Website.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of NGIEANN.
Secure Data and Transmissions
Given the nature of the internet, NGIEANN cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure, free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems and NGIEANN does not warrant that your access to this Website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. Whilst NGIEANN and its third parties take precautions to protect information, NGIEANN does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any content or information you transmit via this Website. You therefore transmit to this Website at your own risk. However, once NGIEANN or its third party receives your transmission, NGIEANN and its third parties will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of this Website, please contact us immediately.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use to access this Website or any website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, neither NGIEANN nor its third parties will accept any responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this Website, any website or any linked website.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other websites, content or resources, which are owned or operated by third parties. These linked websites are not under NGIEANN’s control and NGIEANN shall not be held responsible for the operation, availability or contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website.
You may not use the NGIEANN Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the NGIEANN Website;
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the NGIEANN Website by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the NGIEANN Website by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the NGIEANN Website by you.